Utolsó módosítás: 2016. October 26.
Research at the University
The Knowledge Transfer Office of Eszterházy Károly University has been operating as a service unit of the University's Research and Development Centre. The main purpose of the centre is to strengthen the relations between the industrial sector and higher education, and to enhance the efficiency of the knowledge transfer activity of the university.
The mission of the unit is to focus on developments concerning real problems and to stimulate innovative activities of the university's researchers and students.
Research Units of the University
- Innoregion Knowledge Centre
- IoT (Internet of Things) Konowledge Centre
- Knowledge Centre for Helath Development and Sport Science
- Food and Wine Konwledge Centre
- Research Group for Educational Theory, Instructional Design and Methodology